Options

Is there any money or jobs for creating forms in Adobe and MS applications?

N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
Sorry to flood the off topic board, but it's been one of those mornings. I was wondering if there are actually development jobs out there that require you to build forms in Adobe and Microsoft. I am getting A LOT better at developing forms without the aid of VB, (sometimes I use prebuilt macros from on line), but never develop my own.

I have never looked in this sector of jobs, but in my line of work I get a lot of experience creating forms within, Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, and Adobe Acrobat. Sometimes Lifecycle, but I usually just assist the user when they are creating a form in Lifecycle.

Thanks for any replies.

Comments

• Options
    EveryoneEveryone Member Posts: 1,661
    I want to say that'd typically fall into an Analyst type of role. Probably a few areas you could work designing forms... ERP systems in one that comes to mind. Medical systems is another... Interface work... like HL7.
  • Options
    zenhoundzenhound Member Posts: 93 ■■□□□□□□□□
    We have a graphics section that does our form designs. For a long time they were using postscript but have now switched to adobe. So I guess it's possible. But this is gov't, so that's probably the least efficient way to do it. No clue what private sector people do, although I imagine it goes much faster than government (took me six months to get them to fix a mistake on one of our forms).
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    How much do you know about SharePoint? Office integration is pretty big. It's certainly a marketable skill when combined with SharePoint skills.