Options

ICND 2 scheduled for April 21st

seansabianseansabian Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
I just scheduled ICND 2 for April 21st. I have some more prep to do but I wanted to put the test on the calendar. I experienced early success on my CCNA journey passing ICND 1 on my first attempt. However, I have not experienced the same success on my previous attempts at ICND 2. However, I recently took a job where I work on Cisco gear (routers, switches, firewalls, wifi controllers and access points) everyday. And I started studying with CBT nuggets ICND 2 videos and the Boson ExSim Max Practice Exam. And now I'm better prepared for the test and more importantly I'm a better tech at work. = )
~ Sean

Comments

• Options
    boredgameladboredgamelad Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    JustFredJustFred Member Posts: 678 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Wish i had the courage to schedule an exam, except i don't feel confident enough and i think i need more study. Actually i logged into my peasons account and when i finally got to the submit part i chickened out lol. I'm looking into doing in in April too.

Good luck
    [h=2]"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Spock[/h]
  • Options
    djfunzdjfunz Member Posts: 307
    Good luck on the exam.

Sounds like a great job. What is your title? That's exactly the type of job I'm looking for to get experience with networks in a enterprise environment.
    WGU Progress - B.S. IT - Completed
  • Options
    @djfunz Thanks for wishing me good luck. = ) My job title is Network Administrator. My employer was looking for someone with CCNA level knowledge and or CCNA cert. I have 11 years experience as a Network Administrator.
    ~ Sean
  • Options
    djfunzdjfunz Member Posts: 307
    seansabian wrote: »
    @djfunz Thanks for wishing me good luck. = ) My job title is Network Administrator. My employer was looking for someone with CCNA level knowledge and or CCNA cert. I have 11 years experience as a Network Administrator.

Yeah, 11 years experience is great. You should ace this exam. ;)
    WGU Progress - B.S. IT - Completed
  • Options
    Quick update. I pushed back the test to May 19th to read Cisco CCNA Study Guide v2.51 2012 by Aaron Balchunas, practice the Ex-Sims and lab some more.
    ~ Sean
  • Options
    jetdynamicsjetdynamics Member Posts: 129
    seansabian wrote: »
    Quick update. I pushed back the test to May 19th to read Cisco CCNA Study Guide v2.51 2012 by Aaron Balchunas, practice the Ex-Sims and lab some more.

One thing I can add is try to time yourself when you do some lab because those are the things will take a lot of time during the test which I failed.