Options

Chris Bryant's study guide

carwashguycarwashguy Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Who has used the practice exam that comes with his study guide? Im wondering what others thought of the difficulty, I going through the ICND 1 practice test and it seems very easy. I have the Boson exam, but was waiting to start using it when I ready to the take the real exam.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    I would do exactly what you are doing. I used his practice exams to review at the end of each chapter, and saved the Exam Cram and Boson questions for final study before the exam.
  • Options
    I hear the Boson exam is harder than the real exam, how would you compare Bryant's exam to Boson's
  • Options
    I love Chris' materials, but his practice is exam is very basic and straightforward.

You will find the Boson exam to be more wordy and require thought just to figure out what they are asking.

Just like the real exam.
  • Options
    thanks, that is what I was looking for.
  • Options
    OpenSourceOpenSource Member Posts: 135
    Not to thread jack, but are you referring to this $10 study guides? If so, what exactly do those include? I've been thinking of buying the CCENT or CCNA version.
  • Options
    I think the Chris Bryant study guides themselves are great.
    I have used them for every Cisco Exam I've taken.
    The material is concise and easy to read.
    For $10, the ebook is a steal. I think I paid $69 or something like that.
  • Options
    They are great and I too think it's a steal for $10, I paid $25. That is for his CCNA study guide and it's broken into two sections, ICND1 and ICND2. I think he also includes and free copy of his CCNA Security study guide as well.
  • Options
    Yeah, that's right. I almost forgot about the free CCNA Security Study Guide.
    I used that to get a great head start on the CCNA Security.
    Then, I touched up with some Transcender and Boson practice questions and took the exam.
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    A while back, I saw that the CCNA: Security book was not going to be free after someday last week but I just checked on the website and that information isn't up there anymore. I'm just putting it out there because I don't want someone to be surprised if they didn't get the CCNA: Security book.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****