Options

685 Exam question

barringtonjrbarringtonjr Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
I was wondering if the 685 test asks anything about deployment, checked the microsoft training website and skills measured section but I doesn't say. The reason I ask is because I have the microsoft press 685 cd that came with book and he practice test on it asks deployment questions. Also a strange thing it says in the answer review is the question was covered in chapter 10. There is no chapter 10 in the book, just 9 chapters, then it has Appendix A-F, I checked A and there is no deployment. Any thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    Brain_PowerBrain_Power Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 163
    I do not remember many questions on deployment for the 685. Maybe a few, but thats it. I passed the exam one week ago. Concentrate on other areas, such as group policy object, branch cache and event subscription.
  • Options
    [QUOTE= Concentrate on other areas, such as group policy object, branch cache and event subscription.[/QUOTE]

I just finished the mspress 685 book and noticed it didnt say a thing about branche cash, f*&%#$%$!!!
  • Options
    Brain_PowerBrain_Power Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 163
    Microsoft Official Course book, 6292A, Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Client
    pg. 8-25
    Configuring BranchCache for Remote Access

I understand your frustration and looked in my 70-685 book and did not find BranchCache in the index.

Also you can find BranchCache labs located on Microsoft TechNet Virtual Labs in Windows Server 2008 section.
  • Options
    Yeah I will do that, Im pretty comfortable with branch cache from the 680 exam and I can review it there. Thanks.
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    The thing to remember with Microsoft exam objectives is that they "may include but are not limited to"

You may very well receive questions that are not explicitly listed on the objectives. The list below is about a mile wide and deep.

Solve enterprise network connectivity issues.
    This objective may include but is not limited to: determining scope of issue; determining whether it’s a PC or a network connectivity issue; TCP/IP; hardware and cabling; proxies; default gateway