Options

image quality difference?

thedramathedrama Member Posts: 291 ■□□□□□□□□□
Guyz and girlz,

Rearranging the topic.

Neither the shader language supported by the graphics card nor the performance difference is not my concern. What i am up to is to learn which things belong to the graphics cards makes the image look different from one to another. From the point of of an older graphics card and a newer with the same brand.

When i take a look at an image produced by ATI radeon x1600 and HD 6990. What makes these two graphics cards distinct on image quality? (except their shader language version difference, monitor difference)

Note : googleing didn't help me. I took deep research about it and when i gave up, i took my breath here by launching this.
Monster PC specs(Packard Bell VR46) : Intel Celeron Dual-Core 1.2 GHz CPU , 4096 MB DDR3 RAM, Intel Media Graphics (R) 4 Family with IntelGMA 4500 M HD graphics. :lol:

5 year-old laptop PC specs(Toshiba Satellite A210) : AMD Athlon 64 x2 1.9 GHz CPU, ATI Radeon X1200 128 MB Video Memory graphics card, 3072 MB 667 Mhz DDR2 RAM. (1 stick 2 gigabytes and 1 stick 1 gigabytes)

Comments