Options

Network+ 2005 obj study material

ra13ra13 Member Posts: 137
Can any one recommend some studying material for the 2005 objectives? i just bought the mike myers network plus third edition.

Comments

• Options
    netcom2000netcom2000 Member Posts: 117
    Try Sybex Network + and the technotes on this site, go for question reveiew and you should be ok
    Future planned exams are as follows: CCNA, Windows 2003 Server 70-290

"Like the Roman, I see the Tiber foaming with so much blood"

Enoch Powell 1968

"We died in hell, they called it Passchendaele"
  • Options
    ra13ra13 Member Posts: 137
    Thanks I'll take a look.
  • Options
    zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
    Does the free version of the study guide has the latest 2005 objectives? I have bought the Special Edit. of the Study guide and it is not 2005 objectives.
    Why don't they made some changes to the the Special Edit. so that those who
    paid get the latest instead of those doesn't get the latest through the FREE study guide? Isn't this backward thinking? I've paid the Special Edit. last week thinking it is 2005 objectives, but now I must download the Free version (if it is 2005 obj.) as well to study; wish I had waited a little bit longer, or just download the Free version to study instead. I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED!!
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki
  • Options
    sdeyoungsdeyoung Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Is only 6.95 dude.. C'mon..
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    zenboy wrote:
    Does the free version of the study guide has the latest 2005 objectives? I have bought the Special Edit. of the Study guide and it is not 2005 objectives.
    Why don't they made some changes to the the Special Edit. so that those who paid get the latest instead of those doesn't get the latest through the FREE study guide? Isn't this backward thinking? I've paid the Special Edit. last week thinking it is 2005 objectives, but now I must download the Free version (if it is 2005 obj.) as well to study; wish I had waited a little bit longer, or just download the Free version to study instead. I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED!!

No, the free version, nor the special edition are updated yet for the 2005 objectives. If they were it would be listed. And you could have asked before buying it. But you got a point actually, I need to list clearly on the purchasing page that my Network+ TechNotes are for the current exam objectives. However, even for the 2005 exam, which still includes basically all the same topics, and a bit more, it's certainly worth the $6.95
    Regardless, you don't have to agree with that and you can be dissapointed, so let me point out this paragraph from the Network+ TechNotes mini-FAQ:
    Do you offer a not-satisfied-money-back guarantee?
    Yes. If you are not satisfied about the Special Edition product you can get a refund without providing any reasons. Just send an e-mail to sales@techexams.net to let us know that you are not satisfied with the product and include your order number.

I.o.w. just send me an email, including your order nr, and I'll refund your $6.95 without any questions asked.
    Why don't they made some changes to the the Special Edit. so that those who paid get the latest instead of those doesn't get the latest through the FREE study guide?
    I think 'they' haven't done that yet, because 'they' need to make a living and spent some time on other things as well. icon_rolleyes.gif

[EDIT: I guess you changed your mind:
    www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8656 ]