Just getting started - looking for PT labs

NoobTacticsNoobTactics Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello, all, and thanks to those responsible for running this site. Lots of useful info.

I've been studying Net+ and CCNA materials for the last several months, and I'm looking for labs to work through on Packet Tracer 5.3.3. Anyone know any good places to find them? I've been to packettracernetwork.com, and found the ranet labs, but that's all I got.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    The best place to get PT labs is to make them yourself.

Finding PT labs is great but will you honestly understand what you're doing if you get files from other people??
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • NoobTacticsNoobTactics Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well, I guess I'm looking for troubleshooting challenges. I mean, yeah, you're right. Building my own labs and making them work is good. But the most enjoyment I've gotten from packet tracer is when I'm given a broken network and have to troubleshoot it and fix it. If I'm assembling it myself, I know everything about it as I go. Know what I mean?
  • SUBnet192SUBnet192 Banned Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well, I guess I'm looking for troubleshooting challenges. I mean, yeah, you're right. Building my own labs and making them work is good. But the most enjoyment I've gotten from packet tracer is when I'm given a broken network and have to troubleshoot it and fix it. If I'm assembling it myself, I know everything about it as I go. Know what I mean?

I don't have any troubleshooting labs per say but take a look at my signature for CCNA workbooks. I had the same issue, nothing exists out there that fills this need so I wrote some.