Passed SSCP

vtskillzvtskillz Member Posts: 2 ■■■□□□□□□□
Exam Date: 2-26-12, Baltimore, MD

Results : 3-30-12

Just got the email that I passed. Took forever and day. I dont know was worse taking the test or waiting for the results. Materials that I used was Darril Gibson SSCP book which is a great book.

Comments

• cknapp78cknapp78 Member Posts: 213 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • quinnyflyquinnyfly Member Posts: 243 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats Mate, inspiring stuff, am also looking at taking it down the track...well done:)
    The Wings of Technology
  • vsecgodvsecgod Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats! so the only book you used is Darril's AIO huh? no other materials? and what practice exams did you get? Did you try the official ISC2 ones from studISCope?
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Heny '06Heny '06 Member Posts: 107
    How long was your study time? Did you have any working experince or just the book. I have the same book read it once and working on reading it again.
  • arieldarield Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass! I'm also very curious to know if you used any other resource outside of DG's Book. Also, did you have any previous knowledge or work experience?