Options

INE R&S Video Course

razarrazar Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi guys, anyone used the INE course for ccnp?

I'm thinking of purchasing it but just wanted to see if anybody's used them and could vouch for it.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    QHaloQHalo Member Posts: 1,488
    Only a couple videos into it right now. Seems like a solid product thus far.
  • Options
    swildswild Member Posts: 828
    I am currently 8 hours into the CCNA videos and I really like Brian McGahan's teaching style. For this being their most basic course, he really explains the topics well without talking down to you. At the same time you can tell he knows far more than he is currently showing. He is just keeping it in scope for the CCNA. If it is the same instructor for the CCNP series, I will definitely be purchasing. I just looked at the sample for the CCNP and it is the same instructor. 46 hours of videos is daunting!
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm using INE's Ultimate Bundle for my CCIE training and I've been more than pleased with the quality of the material.
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    razarrazar Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Sounds pretty good then, all positive feedback. Think i'll part with my $300 then, I do like to watch videos as well instead of only reading. I find watching videos helps things stick a bit more for me.

Thanks
  • Options
    mattaumattau Member Posts: 218
    I purchased a bundle, CCIE vids CCNP and CCNA. Recently passed ROUTE and I put it down the CCNP vids helping alot. They go into alot of detail and think Brian McGahan is great. He doesnt just talk about the topics he goes through them visually step by step which helps out alot, especially when sometimes thats whats required to have the light bulb go off in your head to how it works.