Options

CISSP Exam Results - March 18 - Reston, VA

spaeth.drewspaeth.drew Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Based on other test takers' exam turn-around times, the results should be coming out this week! Good luck to everyone

Comments

• Options
    lele24lele24 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I took the exam on the 17th of March in LA and am expecting the same. Good luck to you!
  • Options
    reedtvreedtv Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    is there anyone received exam survey? is it an indication that I don't pass it without receiving the survey? or they just send the survey randomly.
  • Options
    Colby4Colby4 Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I received the survey yesterday too. I hope it means they are going to release the results soon...waiting is a killer!
  • Options
    s-the-bs-the-b Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I took the exam on March 11th. I was hoping for my results last week but they never arrived. I hope they come this week for all of us.
  • Options
    @lele24 and reedtv, I didn't get a survey! I hope that doesn't indicate anything.....
  • Options
    corpseccorpsec Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    @lele24 and reedtv, I didn't get a survey! I hope that doesn't indicate anything.....

I got 2 surveys... 1 with a link and another an attachment, didn't fill them out .. sent an email to ask for my results and a week later got them =D
  • Options
    Jeez, I never got a survey in my email. I hope that doesn't mean anything 0.0
  • Options
    does receiving survey mean pass and not means failed?
  • Options
    I bet it's just a random sampling.
  • Options
    Well, I emailed ISC2 and asked about the survey. I'll post if/when I get an answer.
  • Options
    I received the survey earlier this week as well. I took the test on the 11th. I was expecting my results last week and they never came. I knew that I'd get them this week but again, no results. This is torture!
  • Options
    4 weeks is the average time.maybe you can send (isc)2 emails to ask the details.
  • Options
    I guess no one received an email Friday...bummer.
  • Options
    Haven't received an email yet. I sent ISC2 Support an email Thursday requesting an expected window to receive the results, but no reply yet icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    reedtv wrote: »
    4 weeks is the average time.maybe you can send (isc)2 emails to ask the details.

I logged into the ISC2 website and under contact us I sent an email requesting info. That was Thursday and I am still waiting on a response. This wait really stinks!
  • Options
    is there any update?
  • Options
  • Options
    dmoore44dmoore44 Member Posts: 646
    s-the-b wrote: »
    I failed it.

Bummer dude - better luck next time.
    Graduated Carnegie Mellon University MSIT: Information Security & Assurance Currently Reading Books on TensorFlow
  • Options
    I failed, too.. 638
  • Options
    I failed, too.. 638

I'm sorry.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,026 Admin
    The chances of passing on the 2nd try are very good, but you shouldn't wait too long to retake the exam. Test again in a few weeks and spend the time until then studying your three worst domains as indicated in the email.
  • Options
    Just got my results and am happy to say that I passed, don't worrry guys, you WILL pass the next time around! Now you know what to look for and what areas you need to hit harder. Just think of it as a learning experience, that is how I looked at my first time taking the RHCSA exam... I failed the exam the first time around and the secoond time I took it I pounded it into the ground. Turn a negative into a positive and ace the test!
  • Options
    spicy ahispicy ahi Member Posts: 413 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats to all of you that passed! I took the test this past Saturday and will take up the waiting torch for you all. Hopefully I'll experience the same excruciating anxious wait you experienced, and end it with a pass as well.
    Spicy :cool: Mentor the future! Be a CyberPatriot!