Options

Cisco Network Academy voucher question

Concerned WaterConcerned Water Member Posts: 338 ■■■■□□□□□□
I'm about to receive a voucher discount for completing cisco network academy. Does anyone know if the voucher can be used for the CCENT or is it only for the CCNA?
:study:Reading: CCNP Route FLG, Routing TCP/IP Vol. 1
SWITCH [x] ROUTE [ ] TSHOOT [ ] VCP6-NV [ ]

Comments

• Options
    zrockstarzrockstar Member Posts: 378
    From my understanding if you are doing the Discovery program you can get the voucher for ICND1 if you pass the Discovery 2 test with a 75% or better. If you are in Exploration like I am, then you have to pass Accessing the WAN with a 75% or better on the first time, then you get a voucher for either ICND1, ICND2 or the composite.
  • Options
    odysseyeliteodysseyelite Member Posts: 504 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I took the classes and recieved the vouchers. When you go to the site to request the code it will give you the option to get the ICND1 and either the ICND2 or Comp exam.

So you will get two vouchers codes.

In other words you can get:

Icnd1 + Icnd2 combo
    Icnd1 + composite combo
    composite only
    Currently reading: Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
  • Options
    Concerned WaterConcerned Water Member Posts: 338 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks for the information. By the way, I'm in the exploration on WAN fundamentals (class 4 of 4).
    :study:Reading: CCNP Route FLG, Routing TCP/IP Vol. 1
    SWITCH [x] ROUTE [ ] TSHOOT [ ] VCP6-NV [ ]
  • Options
    zrockstarzrockstar Member Posts: 378
    If you are on the WAN course, you should get the voucher after your final test. Cisco says it is automatic, but I know a few people have had problems and have had to contact Cisco directly to request the code.