Options

Getting prepared to knock this one out....will be set for 6/5/05..then 1 more to go...
What next?

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I bet you pass...good luck anyway!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    Ricka, you still chuggin...man you have been chuggin for quite a while now...you need to take one week and just focus on 218 and get it over with..

:P
    What next?
  • Options
    I haven't actually been doing a whole lot of studying recently. My work has nothing to do with it, so I really need a lot of hands on, which I do have a lab at home, but I'm usually too tired after work. I'm aiming to finish by September. I don't want to "just pass". I want to make sure I fully understand what I'm supposed to be able to do, and be able to do it without a book.
  • Options
    jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    Understood...

My current job dont have anything to do with my credentials but a job is a job for right now since I was unemployed for 2 1/2 months. I will start re-applying for jobs when I get my mcse.
    What next?
  • Options
    Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
    Hi

I noticed you have obtained MCDST, i really would like to do them 2 but i have no study guide, could you possibly e-mail me what you used to study for it, would be much apreciated.

Thanks

Lee H
  • Options
    I used the Free training provided by M$ for MCDST. You can find it here. You will need a M$ passport to sign in and access the course. I read no other books or guides, I felt that the course, is more than enough to pass both exams, especially if you use XP on a daily basis.
  • Options
    Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
    hey

i followed the like you gave me, even created an account and activated it, but i keep being led to the first page and there is no link to start veiwing the course content

Lee H
  • Options
    Lee H wrote:
    hey

i followed the like you gave me, even created an account and activated it, but i keep being led to the first page and there is no link to start veiwing the course content

Lee H

I just tried myself, and the page won't load at all. I would try again tomorrow. If I can find a more direct link, I'll post it here, but the other one is the one I used.