Options

What video material is best for CCNP?

2»

Comments

• Options
    f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm a huge fan of Chris Bryant, he does an awesome job and it doesn't drone on and on... he keeps your attention and does a great way explaining even BGP.

CCNP SWITCH ROUTE TSHOOT Certification Exam DVD Study Guides CBT

I was introduced to his videos via trainsignal's CCNA Security.
  • Options
    Vik210Vik210 Member Posts: 197
    For Cisco my first preference is always CBT Nuggets from Jeremy Cioara. His videos are very interesting and informative.
  • Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Agreed. I always goto CBT first for videos. Based on the experience of ICND1/2, Voice, and Linux+... They definitely earn my cash. I don't know about buying the series though. But still great for a building a foundation, or polishing the knowledge you've already built.

But let's be honest - there's a lot of video sources out there. Cisco, Youtube.. Cisco channel on Youtube... Train Signal, INE, and im sure there's more than what I listed.
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Options
    inscom.brigadeinscom.brigade Member Posts: 400 ■■■□□□□□□□
    (my opinion): I have watched cbt nuggets CCNA, ccnp route, ccnp switch ccie written& ccie Lab. I feel that Jeremy does indeed have a talent but I feel that he is best at theCCNA level. Chris Bryant is hard to not sleep through (for me). I have not completed the new Brian Mcgahan but he is impressive and I am looking forward to completing that one. PLEASE DO NOT forget Kevin Wallace, he is a typical monotone engineer, but his information is essential; BONUS Kevin Wallace does indeed GIVEAWAY on YouTube a deep secret to the success of TSHOOT Exam! Also Antony Sequira is a good instructor as well. The CCNP level does also include an abyss of wealth in YouTube.
  • Options
    CorzaCorza Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    After using CBT nuggets through CCNA, I noticed that I had to read as well just to make sure I covered everything. I do like the way he explains things and do feel that using both in conjunction is the best way to approach it.

I have started using for ROUTE now. Generally though, read the books and then watch the vids to understand it a bit better.
  • Options
    lovefromindialovefromindia Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    personally iam huge fan of chris
    his teaching style is just great.
    i used cbt for my ccna..
    but for ccnp its chris.
    He covers every topic and very specific which we will or we may come across ccnp.
    But as far as jermy for ccnp is concerned some times he is bit annoying
    i love to read only cisco press books and watch training videos later on .
    If there were any rating between chris and jermy

for ccna chirs ****
    for ccna jermy *****
    for ccnp chirs *********
    for ccnp jermy ****