Options

Taking OS tomorrow.

DalmazianDalmazian Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am taking the OS part tomorrow, does anyone have any advice? Is it harder or easier then the hardware? I have been studying off of www.mcmcse.com. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ASUSTeKASUSTeK Member Posts: 148
    Im curently studying for the OS exam, i can see that its much harder than the Core. There's much more things to cover and remember for the OS exam. I have also heard that the questions on the exam are very misleading and tricky. Good Luck Tommorow! Let us how you did.
    The Begining Of Wisdom Is "I Don't Know".
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    I found OS to be more difficult. But, if you've studied and practiced with the OSs you should do fine.

Good luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    Thanks, i've been studying pretty good. I hope i can pull this off. I am going on vacation on saturday, and i'd hate to go knowing i failed. Well its at 1 today and its almost 11, so i'll let ya guys know how i did. Thanks again.
  • Options
    Phew...i passed it..lol. I had to MARK so many of the questions though, and go back, but i passed. So happy...my only acomplishment since...well since my G.E.D. back in 2000.
  • Options
    StarterStarter Member Posts: 169
    congrats! What's next!...after vacationing that is?
  • Options
    princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    Great job. congratulation. kindly update your profile
    Knowledge is life
  • Options
    i think im gonna do net, not sure. gonna think about it, after relaxing of corse :)
  • Options
    ASUSTeKASUSTeK Member Posts: 148
    Congrats! icon_cool.gif
    The Begining Of Wisdom Is "I Don't Know".
  • Options
    my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
    congrats....any tips ?let us know ok
  • Options
    entzillaentzilla Member Posts: 141
    Congrats on the pass! I am hoping to test this thursday. Do you remember what areas you recieved a lot of questions in?
    CompTIA A+ Certified - July 5th, 2005