Options

Taking ICND2 in ~3 hours

CodeBloxCodeBlox Member Posts: 1,363 ■■■■□□□□□□
With the day finally here, I had planned to go over some practice test questions (boson) and as I have been doing them this morning, I've started to get really nervous and feel like I'm having an anxiety attack or something! Funny, I wasn't at all nervous until today came and I feel that doing these practice questions right now is making it worse... I figure, I should know the stuff by now anyways so I think I'm going to just stop with the questions and play some Xbox until test time. The other thing I seem to have forgotten to do today in all of this nervousness is eat something!! It's 1pm and I'm starving, forgot to eat breakfast and forgot to eat lunch! I really don't want to fail this test! Hopefully I'll have some good news when I return.
Currently reading: Network Warrior, Unix Network Programming by Richard Stevens

Comments

• Options
    NetworkVeteranNetworkVeteran Member Posts: 2,338 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck! Yes, do relax a bit (and eat!) before your exam. On the day of the exam, I try to limit my studying to quickly reviewing my notes or a cram sheet. If you already know what you're doing, a fresh mind will help you finish those simulators more quickly, giving you more time to contemplate the questions. :)
  • Options
    nkillgorenkillgore Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    ChickenNuggetzChickenNuggetz Member Posts: 284
    Good luck!!!!
    :study: Currently Reading: Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator and Engineer by Ashgar Ghori

Certifications: CCENT; CCNA: R&S; Security+

Next up: RHCSA
  • Options
    jsb515jsb515 Member Posts: 253
  • Options
    alliasneoalliasneo Member Posts: 186
    yes definitely let us know how you got on. I have mine on Sat! It's in the morning though so I won't be doing any studying after tomorrow. Like you said though, by now you have to know it really. I'm pretty nervous about mine and feel like I do know stuff but then I get negative and think I'm really going to fail this.
  • Options
    jetdynamicsjetdynamics Member Posts: 129
  • Options
    ciscoman2012ciscoman2012 Member Posts: 313
    And it looks like you've passed without a sweat. Great job man!
  • Options
    SponxSponx Member Posts: 161
    Did you pass?
    Personal Website | LinkedIn Account | Spiceworks Account | Field Services Engineer

Certifications (Held): A+, CWP, Dell Certified
    Certifications (Studying):
    Network+, Security+
    Certifications (In Planning): Server+,
    ICND1 (CCENT), ICND2 (CCNA)
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S