Options

Free CCNA Voice training

kevozzkevozz Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
I'm not doing Cisco but someone might find this useful.

From Dealnews.com

New: Cisco Certified Network Associate online courses for free via streaming
INE offers its Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Voice and Routing & Switching Online Courses for free via streaming. That's $199 off. To see them, you'll need to make an INE account. (It's also free.) Then, login and click "View" next to "CCNA Voice Promotion" or "CCNA Routing & Switching Promotion" on the lower left. Each contains over 20 hours of material.

CCNA Voice Course

Comments

• Options
    jsb515jsb515 Member Posts: 253
    this is great especially for someone like me whose working on ccna and then moving to voice.
  • Options
    razarrazar Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks, was thinking of purchasing ine's material for ccnp so will take a look at this to see how they are.
  • Options
    swildswild Member Posts: 828
    I am most of the way through INE's CCNA videos now, about to start IPv6. I really like it, but I'm not sure that I will continue with INE for my CCNP studies. I think it will work for the basics, but not enough for in depth, higher level studies. I'm going to take a hard look at IPExpert and Chris Bryant's videos. I really want to be able to have a lab manual that will match up with the videos because I think that labbing is by far the most important study method.

I'm really not interested in the Voice side of things though.