Options

Passed ICND1.....825....I'll take it

iwannaknowITiwannaknowIT Member Posts: 111
After nights and free time(wife and 2 kids) of studying,I manned up and grabbed the bull by the horns.....I passed my ICND1 today!!! I can't explain the feeling knowing that I was able to teach myself enough to actually comprehend enough of the test to get over that hump.All ppl out there thinking about Braindumps,********,etc....don't **** yourself out of a sense of accomplishment,due in part to sacrifice and determination.I hate to sound like a Rocky movie script,but it will be worth the challenge. I'm gonna sit back for about a week,reset my brain functions(lol),and pick back up with my studies for the ICND2........I appreciate this site/forum for ALL the valuable infoicon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

Comments

• Options
    hamlin69hamlin69 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man. I agree, braindumps make no sense. Why would you want to ****? You can't do the job without knowing the information.
  • Options
    ChickenNuggetzChickenNuggetz Member Posts: 284
    That's the way to do it, buddy! Keep it up!
    :study: Currently Reading: Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator and Engineer by Ashgar Ghori

Certifications: CCENT; CCNA: R&S; Security+

Next up: RHCSA
  • Options
    YuckTheFankeesYuckTheFankees Member Posts: 1,281 ■■■■■□□□□□
    It's an awesome feeling to pass a certification. Good luck on part 2!
  • Options
    lantechlantech Member Posts: 329
    Definatly an awesome feeling to pass. Congrats and good luck on part 2.
    2012 Certification Goals

CCENT: 04/16/2012
    CCNA: TBD
  • Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    That feeling gets addictive.

Congrats!
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Options
    whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz on the pass!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • Options
    KPLCKPLC Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    By an inch or a mile, a win is a win! Congrats!
  • Options
    CodeBloxCodeBlox Member Posts: 1,363 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I hear you on the break. Since I passed ICND2 completing CCNA, I'm taking a break for about a week and will start CCNP afterwards.
    Currently reading: Network Warrior, Unix Network Programming by Richard Stevens