Options

Failed Network+ By 4 Points

BigO1120BigO1120 Member Posts: 110
That's right! By 4 F...ing points! I'm so pissed!
A Thing Of Beauty Is A Joy Forever

Comments

• Options
    awaisyboyawaisyboy Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    unlucky -probably means 1 question...old or new exam?
  • Options
    It was the old exam. A lot of the questions on there really surprised me. They were not like the practice exams on this or any other website.
  • Options
    How soon do you have to wait to re-take the exam? The person at the testing center was going to give me my score report but I got so upset that I told him that I didn't want it.
  • Options
    Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□
    you can take it again now ;) i think you dont have to wait for the second try, then i think its like a month later for the third try.
  • Options
    paige1paige1 Member Posts: 117
    I get the feeling that you will take it again. Even though you only missed by 4 points...Study and you will most certainly pass the next time around.
    Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings.

Samuel Johnson
  • Options
    jacev1jacev1 Member Posts: 107
    bigo1120 wrote:
    It was the old exam. They were not like the practice exams on this or any other website.

One Word: Transcender!

Get it, use it well & you'll pass!.... icon_wink.gif
    Wars not make one great. Coffee makes one Great!
    - Master Yoda
  • Options
    zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
    Sorry to hear the bad news. I'm about to take the old exam as well on June 7; still undecided which exams to take. I just want to pass the exam on go on to the Win Server 2003 exam. Good luck on your study.
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki
  • Options
    my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
    sorry about it..justdo a little more revision and sure you will passed the next time..all da best
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Sorry to hear about the little hickup on your cert path, bigo1120.

With a little study, I'm sure you'll do well the next time. Good luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    I used PrepLogic's audio training. The material wasn't that bad so I'm not blaming them for not passing. The test was not what I expected when I sat down. I remember the first question of the test was something completely difficult and I said to myself that this is how the test is going to be entirly and it was.

I heard so many stories that the Network+ was so much easier then the A+.
  • Options
    If I used study material for the N10-003 exam would I be okay to re-take the N10-002 exam?
  • Options
    I just took one of the practice exams from PrepLogic and I failed (625). It's just a practice exam though so I'm not being too hard on myself! I'm going to go over the stuff I missed and take the exam again.

I'll let you know how I do.
  • Options
    I've been taking the PrepLogic exam for a couple of days now and I've been doing pretty well. I'm planning on taking the exam this Friday. If I end up failing the exam I'm pretty much going to stop there. I'm not going to try to go for the Network+ exam until next year (I'm getting married and right now time is not a luxury that I have).

These test exams have helped me grasp the information a little more. Hopefully I'll pass the test this Friday. Any advice would be greatly appreciated from my fellow TechExamers!

bowing.gif
  • Options
    Well, I FINALLY passed the exam today! I got a 723. Much better then before!

THANKS TO EVERY SINGLE BODY AT THIS FORUM! I'M GOING TO CHILL THIS SUMMER AND THEN GO FOR MY WIN XP EXAM!

THANK YOU AGAIN!
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    bigo1120 wrote:
    Well, I FINALLY passed the exam today! I got a 723. Much better then before!

Congratulations!!

Enjoy your summer ;)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    I am planning on taking a good part of the summer off but I was wondering what exam I should go for next? I know for a fact that I want to get the MS XP and Security+ certs but I'm not sure which I should go for next.

Any advice?
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on getting that Net+!

My opinion, since you have all that networking certifcation, first get Xp Pro for a client and then Server 2003, then you'll have an excellent background for Security+ studies.

Best of luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    janmike wrote:
    Congrats on getting that Net+!

My opinion, since you have all that networking certifcation, first get Xp Pro for a client and then Server 2003, then you'll have an excellent background for Security+ studies.

Best of luck!

Muchas Gracias for the advise janmike! I was leaning towards going for my XP Pro exam.