Options

I'm registered for the free second shot, cant remember promo

techboyjktechboyjk Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
can somebody PM me the promo code for the free second shot? I'm registered, but I cant find the email for the promo code, that or I wrote it down and cant find it. either way, Id like to register for the second shot on a few exams.

JK

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I can't remember what the code I had was, but just re-register again. I lost the code before, and that's what I did, worked for me.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    fayo79fayo79 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I believe it's 2NDFRE
  • Options
    jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    it is
    What next?
  • Options
    jacev1jacev1 Member Posts: 107
    techboyjk wrote:
    can somebody PM me the promo code for ....

Since we're speaking in code about MS code, I need one too, but the one I'm talking about is a bit different. When I got my MCP(many moons ago), I received a code from M$ with my welcome kit(I think). It was for a 20% discount on your 1st purchase with the MCP's eStore. It looked like a generic code(something like MCP2000). Did anyone get this code & can you post/PM it. I tried to google it, but couldn't find it. I know it exist because I got one, but I misplaced the paper with the code .... icon_cry.gif

TIA.
    Wars not make one great. Coffee makes one Great!
    - Master Yoda
  • Options
    wireratwirerat Member Posts: 251
    I have gotten two welcome kits from MS and both just contain a coupon for a discount off a MSDN subscription. I would assume the code is not available anymore or at least they dont give it to new MCP's.
  • Options
    wirerat wrote:
    I would assume the code is not available anymore or at least they dont give it to new MCP's.

Maybe, but I had it & try using it about a month(or two) ago and it still worked. I didn't buy anything, I just wanted to see if it was still valid. Now that I want to buy something, I can't find the promo code... icon_confused.gif
    - Master Yoda
  • Options
    jacev1 wrote:
    wirerat wrote:
    I would assume the code is not available anymore or at least they dont give it to new MCP's.

Now that I want to buy something, I can't find the promo code... icon_confused.gif

Answering my own question: NEWMCP03 ... icon_cool.gif
    (just in case someone needs it too)

Here's what I found with a google search:

Special Offer for Newly Certified Professionals
    Enjoy additional savings at the MVPeStore, the official source for Microsoft Certified Professional merchandise. Use the attached Promotional Code and receive 20% off your first purchase (or 10% off your next purchase). PROMO CODE: NEWMCP03. For more information including a link to the MVPeStore, visit the MCP Member Site at https://partnering.one.microsoft.co.../mvpestore.aspx

We hope you enjoy the benefits of joining the Microsoft Certified Professional community and look forward to helping you succeed as a Microsoft Certified Professional!

Thank you,
    The Microsoft Certified Professional Team

You'll need your MCP ID to enter the site and make a purchase ... icon_rolleyes.gif
    - Master Yoda