Options

pk0-002 nuggets vs pk0-003

WGUguyWGUguy Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone, I have what may be a dumb question. I am enrolled at WGU and about to begin the TPV1 - Project+ course. A friend let me use his CBT nuggets videos, but it turns out his videos are for the 2003 exam. Are the 2003 videos any help at all for the newer exam? Im not looking forward to reading that book....

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    WGUguy wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I have what may be a dumb question. I am enrolled at WGU and about to begin the TPV1 - Project+ course. A friend let me use his CBT nuggets videos, but it turns out his videos are for the 2003 exam. Are the 2003 videos any help at all for the newer exam? Im not looking forward to reading that book....

Thanks

You should probably focus on the 2009 objectives, as that is the exam you'll take at WGU. You could probably use the videos to fill in the blanks. As far as the books, the Sybex book is pretty good and less than 300 pages. The other one is almost 600 pages.
  • Options
    paulgswansonpaulgswanson Member Posts: 311
    You should probably focus on the 2009 objectives, as that is the exam you'll take at WGU. You could probably use the videos to fill in the blanks. As far as the books, the Sybex book is pretty good and less than 300 pages. The other one is almost 600 pages.

I know you recommended he simply read the book and what not, but I'v having issues just reading more than 15 pages at a time. Has anyone come across free Project + videos or even Audio books that would help with this?
    http://paulswansonblog.wordpress.com/
    WGU Progress: B.S. Network Management & Design <- I quit (got bored)