Options

Just scheduled my CCNP ROUTE exam

poguepogue Member Posts: 213
Monday morning, 0930. Will be hamemring the labs from now until Sunday night... Wish me luck!

Russ
Currently working on: CCNA:Security
Up next: CCNA:Voice

Comments

• Options
    CodeBloxCodeBlox Member Posts: 1,363 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck! I need to begin my CCNP studies.
    Currently reading: Network Warrior, Unix Network Programming by Richard Stevens
  • Options
    I am actually putting myself under the gun.. I have a light day at work tomorrow, so plenty of study and reading.. Which will continue through the weekend. I really need lots of review on all the major areas, but I feel I know it well enough that hitting the books hard for a few days will be plenty..

Russ
  • Options
    ShanmanShanman Member Posts: 223
    I am sure you will do fine. Lab a little this weekend and make sure you get some sleep the night before the exam. Good luck!!!
  • Options
    SomnipotentSomnipotent Member Posts: 384
    good luck... know that redistrubution like the back of your hand!!!
    Reading: Internetworking with TCP/IP: Principles, Protocols, and Architecture (D. Comer)
  • Options
    OOOOhhhhhhhh boy..... Not feeling prepared at all. It almost seems like the ROUTE exam has 5x the material to learn as the CCNA.

Russ
  • Options
    mattaumattau Member Posts: 218
    you can do it! : )

• Options
    fadhilfadhil Member Posts: 200
    hy, I want to know where can do exams and get those certificate like network +
  • Options
    NetworkVeteranNetworkVeteran Member Posts: 2,338 ■■■■■■■■□□
    fadhil wrote: »
    hy, I want to know where can do exams and get those certificate like network +

Pearson VUE: Test Taker Services
  • Options
    Heading out the door now to take the exam. Really not feeling positive about my overall comfort level with the material. At this point, I am going into the test with the goal of figuring out what I need to concentrate on for the next try.

One thing I forgot to mention, which is pushing me to take the exam before I am 100% ready. My CCNA expires May 22nd. I figured if I took the ROUTE exam now and failed, there would be the opportunity to re-focus my studies for a few more weeks and try again before my CCNA expires. Either way, I figured that if my CCNA expired and I had to take it again, it would cost me the same amount as failing the ROUTE once and retaking..

Wish me luck!! (I am so gonna need it, unless the exam's difficulty has been majorly overblown. icon_biggrin.gif)

Russ