Options

WGU - Challenging myself and Motivation Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I'd actually rather have a exam consisting of simulations. I think they test you better than trying to figure out what they actually want you to do.
  • Options
    saffyresaffyre Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Psoasman wrote: »
    I'd actually rather have a exam consisting of simulations. I think they test you better than trying to figure out what they actually want you to do.
    It would just hurt a bit to fail, i'm not as functional with the Certificate sections, so I think i'd fail easier with the simulations, not really part of my current job, so I never work with them much... Never work with IIS much in general really... Since i've heard the test is a *LOT* of CA questions, I think i'd be better off with the facts :) We shall see on Tuesday.
    WGU Progress: Network Design and Management: started 04/12
    Courses transfered: CSV1, WFV1, AGC1, BBC1, CLC1, LAE1, LUT1, QBT1, AXV1, CPV1, INC1, INT1, DFV1, GAC1, HHT1, DHV1, CWV1, QLT1, DEV1, BVC1, IWC1, IWT1 (64 CU) Courses Completed: CRV1, CTV1, CUV1, AHV1, AIV1, BHV1(30 CU)
    Courses needed: BOV1, BNC1, TPV1, SBT1, RCT1 (20 CU)
    Courses in progress: BIV1 (6 CU)
  • Options
    Update Monday May 7th, 2012,
    Well, tomorrow is my 73-640 test. I feel pretty good about it, and have been studying my butt off, for the last 2 weeks. If I can clear this one first try, I will be home free I think. 73-642 should be a breeze, and i'm not quite sure about the other 2, but AD has to be the hardest out of everything. Learning more about AD, than I have learned in quite some time. Starting to feel myself get worn down. Really having trouble keeping myself studying for long periods of time now. I've been keeping track of my time, and I am somewhere around 35 hours a week of hitting the books. Rough and I think i'm going to take a weekend off after this test. We'll see. On another note: Really not liking the MOAC stuff so far. Maybe the AD one just is no fun, but I liked TestOut much better.
    Courses transfered: CSV1, WFV1, AGC1, BBC1, CLC1, LAE1, LUT1, QBT1, AXV1, CPV1, INC1, INT1, DFV1, GAC1, HHT1, DHV1, CWV1, QLT1, DEV1, BVC1, IWC1, IWT1 (64 CU) Courses Completed: CRV1, CTV1, CUV1, AHV1, AIV1, BHV1(30 CU)
  • Options
    Failed test. Going to retake next week while the information is still fresh... CA and AD FS were about 20% of my test, thems some mean questions and 1/2 of them are so cryptic, you hardly even understand what they are asking.... Go 80%+ on all of the other 5 portions, but about 15% on CA's.... Ouch?
    Score: 605/1000
    Time to pound the books some more :)...