Options

Attention MN Job Seekers--Networking event

NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
Minnesota Business Announces BEST 100 COMPANIES TO WORK FOR | Minnesota Business Magazine | Minnesota Business Blogs | Minnesota Business

Found out about this event via my linked. I heard that there would be 400+ people in attendance. This would be a great networking event, and also a great chance to connect with some of the best companies to work for in MN. I think some of these companies would have some IT positions that need to be filled.

Congratulations to the 100 BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR WINNERS!

The 100 Best Companies to Work For competition salutes Minnesota organizations that are setting the standard for leadership, benefits, best work environment, innovative training programs and employee happiness. In its inaugural year, the awards recognize small, mid-sized and large businesses that continue to make an impact and set the standard of excellence for others to follow.

Beginning on February 15, 2012, independent research group, Gilmore Research, gathered information from employee satisfaction surveys over phone and mail. Over 5769 individuals responded on behalf of hundreds of companies. “It is truly an honor to recognize leaders in the Minnesota business landscape who strive to raise he bar in employee satisfaction,” stated Kate-Madonna Hindes, Editor-in-Chief of Minnesota Business Magazine.

Join us in celebrating the Best 100 during our inaugural event being held at the Depot Renaissance Hotel in Minneapolis on June 4, 2012 from 5:30-8:30 p.m.

To register, visit Minnesota Business Magazine's 2012 Best Companies Awards - Event Summary | Online Registration by Cvent and reserve a table or sponsorship. Winners will be showcased during the evening presentation with guest M.C., Don Shelby. For more information about the event, please call Stefani Pennaz at: 612-548-3210.
When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
American inventor

Comments