MS second shot offer extended!

Just after i booked my exam in im told that M$ have extended the offer icon_evil.gif

So what should i do now? cancel the exam, and re-book it with the promotion code or can they just add this when i call the exam booking place? ie prometric

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I would call them and speak to a person to verifiy that one. If they won't give you the promo, cancel and reschedule with the code so you can take advatage of the offer, just in case you need it.....
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • StarterStarter Member Posts: 169
    When I booked the exam online, there was no place to put in the 2nd shot promo code. I called Prometric after I scheduled it and they did it for me.
  • 3000GT3000GT Member Posts: 212
    Got it too! :D

Not that im hoping to fail the first time, i want to pass first time, but the safety net of a second shot aint bad :D
  • goasakawagoasakawa Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Anyone have a M$ Number to call. Ive beentrying to reschedule a retake for 2 days via my Thompson Pro - provider. icon_sad.gif

No wait, I found it...it was the 800-755-EXAM number. Man, to much bottled water. icon_eek.gif
    If you're in Canada or the US the Prometric number for Microsoft is

800-755-3926
  • goasakawagoasakawa Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Starter wrote:
    If you're in Canada or the US the Prometric number for Microsoft is

800-755-3926

Thanks for the help Starter. I ran through the Sybex book summaries and took the test last monday and scored about 50ish points from the minimum passing grade. So now I know what I am weak on and I am ready to go icon_lol.gif
    Same boat I'm in. I'm going for the test late next week.