Options

Anyone ever heard of or used Zaarly?

NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
Anyone ever heard of or used Zaarly? I responded to an ad on Craigs List looking for someone to fix client computers, and I received an email back about Zaarly and their services. According to the person that emailed me all I would need to do is to give him my phone number and I would receive alerts from customers looking for computer repair services. I’m thinking of applying directly on their site. Anyone heard of this? Anyone ever use it before? I posted a link to their site below.
Zaarly
When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
American inventor

Comments

• Options
    cmorris1441cmorris1441 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Haven't heard of it, but if you're looking for something like that, then check out Work Market and OnForce.
    Goals:
    CCENT: August 2012, CCNA: September 2012
    B.S. Information Sciences and Technology, Penn State: 2014
  • Options
    paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Yes, I've heard of Zaarly, its a venture-backed startup. I don't recall where though - I probably read about them on some venture news bit someplace. I only remember the name because I thought it was an interesting company name and that they seemed well funded considering the space they are trying to play in.

They reminded me of a cross-between AngiesList and CraigsList. The company isn't necessarily geared at any particular service offering.