Options

Passed VCP4

RouteThisWayRouteThisWay Member Posts: 514
I know I am late to the party lol

I took the class last year and decided to get the 4 now just to have it since I have the most exp with it. I will eventually get the 5 but.. Now all I have to take is the What's New class.

Passed with a 404/500. Not too bad.
"Vision is not enough; it must be combined with venture." ~ Vaclav Havel

Comments

• Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Grats!! Update that cert list of yours too!
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz! Pretty difficult?
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • Options
    RouteThisWayRouteThisWay Member Posts: 514
    I know I am 2 weeks late to replying! Sorry!

Well, I over prepared so it wasn't too bad... However, it was by no means easy. Absolutely know maximums/minimums. Also, I was asked about various configurations including iSCSI, FC, SAN, etc. Some troubleshooting, etc.

Fortunately, I work with VMWare daily and manage 2 deployments of it for my company (sister companies) one being iSCSI the other being FC.. so I have extensive experience in both environments. So it wasn't too rough. I can see how it would be though without hands on production experience.
    "Vision is not enough; it must be combined with venture." ~ Vaclav Havel
  • Options
    ChooseLifeChooseLife Member Posts: 941 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Fortunately, I work with VMWare daily and manage 2 deployments of it for my company (sister companies) one being iSCSI the other being FC.. so I have extensive experience in both environments. So it wasn't too rough. I can see how it would be though without hands on production experience.
    Cool. Congrats on the pass, and welcome to the club!
    “You don’t become great by trying to be great. You become great by wanting to do something, and then doing it so hard that you become great in the process.” (c) xkcd #896

GetCertified4Less
    - discounted vouchers for certs