Options

N10-002 or N10-003??

sdeyoungsdeyoung Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
What's the main difference with the tests? Should I go for the N10-003 if i've been styding for the N10-002?? Is it easier or harder?

Comments

• Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    I am not sure if the new test is easier then the old test but I would say go with the new test because then you will have the latest certificate and the passing score for the new test is a lot lower.

Good luck! When are you sitting for the test?
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□
    the new test is not to bad. i passed it and i only studied for the old test. then i searched for a little info on the new objectives that i had not studied for.
  • Options
    jescab wrote:
    I am not sure if the new test is easier then the old test but I would say go with the new test because then you will have the latest certificate and the passing score for the new test is a lot lower.

Good luck! When are you sitting for the test?

I was planning on going at the end of June before they switch over but now i'm not to sure if i'll take the old or the new one.. So confused!!!
  • Options
    Anyone know if there is any kind of discount since I already have my A+??
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    No discount that I am aware of.
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□
    sdeyoung wrote:
    Anyone know if there is any kind of discount since I already have my A+??

there is no discount. just buy your test voucher from getcertify4less.com and they have specials every week or two.

also, you can use your A+ and Net+ together to count as an elective when you try for MCSA.
  • Options
    So i'm assuming that I need to buy the voucher from getcertify4less.com then book my testing appointment right? So once I buy the voucher, I just call prometric and tell them that I have a voucher?? It's alot cheaper going through them, it almost seems to good to be true. Anyone already do business with this company?