Options

CISSP in San Francisco today

Comments

• Options
    mavericks2011mavericks2011 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello all. Took my exam on 5/5 in Houston and no word yet. The proctors for the exam said we should receive our results within 2 – 4 weeks. Called ISC2 this morning to see if I could get an update and they said I should get my results Friday or next week. Hmmm. I mentioned to the representative that it appears some results are coming in for those who took the exam later in May. He said that the exams should be graded in order and he didn’t know why that was happening??? Congrats to those who received “early” results
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    Yeah, that representative was talking out his.... From what I've seen on here over the last year, they NEVER go in order. It's completely random
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    signal_16signal_16 Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Edit: Just got an email from ISC2 anddddd... it was an advertisement. So. Much. Hate.

That was just harshness.
  • Options
    swildswild Member Posts: 828
    Wow, I tested 7/22/11 and received my results 8/9/11. I guess things have changed since then.

Oh, one thing I found out along the way was that they don't release scores until they receive enough tests to do some kind of analysis. Since they are changing to CBT, there may be less people testing on paper and they are not getting the number of tests that they need to do their analysis. I hate to think that would be the reason, but just a thought. I received my survey just 5 days before my results.
  • Options
    SecurityGuy856SecurityGuy856 Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just wanted to let everyone know that it took just shy of 4 weeks to receive notice that I passed - I never received any email about a survey
  • Options
    I received the survey about 3 weeks ago. I attended an ISC2 seminar and took the test a day before the rest of my class. They all got their results about a week and a half ago. There is no rhyme or reason at how ISC2 does these things.
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Options
    chrishzchrishz Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Maybe it's country dependent, but I took the CISSP in Holland and got no survey either. I'm pretty sure the survey isn't indicative of receiving your exam results in any way, but I can imagine that people start scrutinizing every little thing for patterns if they are anxiously awaiting their results. I think the (perhaps unfortunate) truth is that the only and final indication is your "Congratulations" or "Thank you" email.

Hope TS gets an answer soon, hopefully a positive one.
  • Options
    Omg!!!! I passssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Options
    Well Congrats......I guess the wait was worth it.
  • Options
    chuck8773chuck8773 Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    After a looong wait. Congratulations!!! I hope this flux of results today means that mine are on the way.Way to go Iris!!I JUST GOT MY RESULTS. I PASSED!!!!!
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass!!
  • Options
    Just found out I PASSED.......WOOOOHOOOOO
  • Options
    *happy dance*
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Options
    SecurityGuy856SecurityGuy856 Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats to everyone looks like this was the day for all of us! I have probably ready the email from ISC 50 times already!
  • Options
    spicy ahispicy ahi Member Posts: 413 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats Iris! Good news all around. icon_cheers.gif
    Spicy :cool: Mentor the future! Be a CyberPatriot!
  • Options
    emerald_octaneemerald_octane Member Posts: 613
    Congratulations everyone!
  • Options
    thamentorthamentor Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed!! Congratulations all!

Thanks for the torture ISC2!
  • Options
    ejg398ejg398 Member Posts: 57 ■■■□□□□□□□
    *happy dance*
    Congrats Iris. Just got mine also I passed.
  • Options
    Congratulations to everyone!!!! Seems ISC2 is sending out a flood of emails.
  • Options
    The manager literally called me about 60 seconds after I got the pass email. She was like "Yeah, I knew we were going to do yours today so I wanted to wait until you got it." LOL. Thanks for the torture but who cares! I PASSED!
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations, that's fantastic news after all that waiting and worrying! :D

Somehow, though, after reading through your posts and seeing you advise others on the forum, I didn't too many doubts in seeing good news on this thread eventually. icon_thumright.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    mavericks2011mavericks2011 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I received my results about 45 min. ago and I passed as well. Well done everyone! I felt your pain the whole way Iris.
  • Options
    Thanks, Slowhand! That's sweet of you. I let myself doubt and get anxious. It also didn't help that I took almost 6 weeks and I'm sleep deprived. LOL
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
  • Options
    dmoore44dmoore44 Member Posts: 646
    Congrats Iris - a well deserved pass if there ever was one (both in terms of knowledge/experience and stress)!
    Graduated Carnegie Mellon University MSIT: Information Security & Assurance Currently Reading Books on TensorFlow
  • Options
    swildswild Member Posts: 828
    Welcome to the club!
  • Options
    rwmidlrwmidl Member Posts: 807 ■■■■■■□□□□
    About dang time :)
    CISSP | CISM | ACSS | ACIS | MCSA:2008 | MCITP:SA | MCSE:Security | MCSA:Security | Security + | MCTS
  • Options
    bryguybryguy Member Posts: 190
    Well done, Iris... and a big congrats to all those who passed in this thread!
  • Options
    nomadicallynomadically Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats Iris, I knew you'd get it!

Great job to all the others on their passes as well. For those that missed it, keep studying and don't give up!
  • Options
    ejg398ejg398 Member Posts: 57 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just submitted my endorsement. Let's see how long this process takes.
  • Options
    pcgizzmopcgizzmo Member Posts: 127
    Congratulations!!!! I haven't posted in this thread till now but I've been following it with great hopes for you.