Options

What forms of ID are acceptable for Microsoft ecams in the US?

bugzy3188bugzy3188 Member Posts: 213 ■■■□□□□□□□
Got my 70-680 exam today, I was reading the ID requirements and all it says is you need one photo ID and both ID's have to be signed. The problem is, I don't have any signed forms of ID. I am going straight from work in a few hours and this is what I have on me, a driver's license, birth certificate, a debit card, and a medical insurance card. Can I just sign one of these and be good? Because I am at work, I can't call Prometric and ask so I was hoping to get some help from here, thanks in advance.
If you havin frame problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a switch ain't one

Comments

• Options
    RomBUSRomBUS Member Posts: 699 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Your driver's license and debit card should be fine. I bring those two with me all the time. As long as the debit card has your FULL name on it and the signature on the back of it
  • Options
    barringtonjrbarringtonjr Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    yep Drivers licence and debit/ credit card was all I needed. Good luck!
  • Options
    bugzy3188bugzy3188 Member Posts: 213 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the help and support guys, I will be posting the results later today.
    If you havin frame problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a switch ain't one
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    I used to use my drivers license and my Green Card, thinking those were the most legitimate forms of ID I had. Turns out, for years, both Prometric and Vue were ignoring the Green Card and using only the drivers license and my credit card because, "we can only accept state-issued IDs, not federal ones". Go figure. icon_lol.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.