Options

Bitter Sweet 70-680

ha1o2surferha1o2surfer Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Long time lurker here on the forums.. Had to made an account to show my pass on the 70-680. 900/1000. This was my second time taking it. I didn't use any study guides because I have been in the field for 3 years and figured that was good enough... I guess I was over confident. haha icon_redface.gif I brushed up by using CBT Nuggets and went today and got that score. Here comes the bitter part.. The first time I failed I had no problem getting my printed sheet saying I failed.. Today I passed and the system got screwed up! I saw my score but It got stuck at "loading please wait" when I clicked the survey. The girl at the front desk said it has happened before and it goes through. let's hope she is correct..

I took this exam because I figured it was the right time in my career. I am 22 and have 4 years experience In all aspects of a Microsoft Windows Network. I'm still figuring out what to take next and give myself 2 months to do some studying to keep me fresh. It's always good to know it because if you don't and just read and read the facts, that doesn't look good!

Anybody else just have this cert and some years experience under your belt too? This was not an easy test and was also my first test and from what I have read on the forums, it's a good start. Anybody have any advice who is in the same postilion as me from anybody who has taken this and what their next choice ways? Thanks guys! icon_study.gif

Comments

• Options
    bugzy3188bugzy3188 Member Posts: 213 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Huh, the exact same thing happened to me today, I figured it was a issue with the system at the site, but it must have been the entire network, you didn't by chance take the test at Academy College in Bloomington, MN did you?
    If you havin frame problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a switch ain't one
  • Options
    Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats Mate - i had the same horrible experience with Prometric ( when i passed ) the first time i had failed the score reports came out smoothly and the next time ( i had the experince where i passed and had to wait and wait without the report )

Well done congrats
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • Options
    ha1o2surferha1o2surfer Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Bugzy3188 - I did not take it there, I took it at once place in CT. Good news for you though, I check thier site and the status updated from "Pending" to "Passed" now I guess I just wait on the email from Microsoft? (Edit: just saw on another post that Dr IT said it can take some time.)

Dr IT - Thanks on the congrats. Yes, the wait and wait is what killed me, I failed and everything went smoothly.. passed and all hell breaks loose with the dang computer (which are old to begin with!)
  • Options
    sharpy56sharpy56 Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Same thing happened here. Just got on the phone to Prometric, had them e-mail me through the results, took about 48 hours from memory