Options

Are the free technotes for network+ complete?

sdeyoungsdeyoung Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just wondering, I've pretty much finished my Exam Cram book for Network+, gonna also go through the free technotes that are on this site. Are they complete enough to help me pass the test?

Comments

• Options
    3000GT3000GT Member Posts: 212
    They worked fine for me, i took the old exam thou, if taking the old exam i would say purchase the Technotes too.
  • Options
    corey1980corey1980 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just buy the $6.95 technotes if you are taking Net+ 2002. It will be the best money you ever spent.
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I would have to say it totally helped me in passing the Net+. It is so worth the investment!
  • Options
    is there that much more info with the 6.95 version?
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    If you know the technotes, you will not fail.
  • Options
    is there more information with the 6.95 version? Or is it just more practise exams and stuff? Either way, I think i'll buy it because it is supporting a wonderfull site.. I'm soooo glad I came across this amazing site.. Everyone here ROCKS!!
  • Options
    There, just purchased the technotes.. I guess you can't go wrong with 10bucks canadian.. Less than what I paid for my Exam Cram book.. Wish I would of known about this site before I made that purchase. icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    The differences are listed on the following page:
    icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/technotes/networkplus/pdf.shtml

Basically, yes, the difference is that each chapter comes with its own set of practice questions, as well as additionl practice questions at the end of the TechNotes. The questions will ensure you will be able to memorize the other info in the TechNotes and test yourself until you are confident that you grasp everything.

To answer your initial question: yes, they are actually more complete than most other commercial products.

Based on the load of feedback I got in the forums and by mail, the Exam Cram 2 + my TechNotes seems to be a very succesful combination.
    Either way, I think i'll buy it because it is supporting a wonderfull site..
    That's why I created the special edition in the first place. Although I think, and I know many agree, that the questions alone are more than worth the 6.95, it's basically created as an option to support the site. And although it doesn't even cover our monthly hosting costs, every bit helps us get bigger and better. ;)

I see that you got the SE in the meantime, thanks! I hope you will find it helpful. And if you have any questions about the contents, or anything else related to this exam, don't hesitate to post.