Options

ICND 2nd attempt

sunny_evandersunny_evander Member Posts: 126
Hey folks

After failing ICND once almost 3 ago i got busy with my uni studies. But i am almost finished with this semester. So i am planning to sit for ICND again (after a long time though!)

I am planning to prepare using Todd Lammle's CCNA book(ED 4) (which i used for previous ICND test). I wonder if the present CCNA exams match the ED 4 of the book or not.

any other tips and suggestions will be helpful and are welcome :)

I hope to pass it this time ;)

Best regards
:santa:

Comments

• Options
    gabilangabilan Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Do you use the book of Todd Lammle for the intro exam? because I am doing some research to buy a book to begin study for the CCNA. I will like to know if the book was helpful for you. But there is a fifth edition of this book. Verify in the amazon web site. icon_idea.gif
  • Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    There is a 5th edition of Lammles book. It goes in depth with OSPF, EIGRP, etc. I've found that it is also more unequivocal than the previous edition with fewer places in the book leaving you wondering what exactly the author means.

There are some online stores that sell the ebook version... that would be a good choice for those who already have the 4th edition. But remember... the 4th edition has all you need to pass the exam. So if you have a few extra dollars to shell out, go for the 5th ;)

2lbs.
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.