MCSE/MCSA 2003 Online Course

Anyone knows of a good online course for MCSE/MCSA 2003?Is it good to use online course to study this subject?Any ideas?Thanks

Comments

• jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    There are some good one but this is my experience. I have used SmartCertify and bought mcse course from them for 3000.00. I was told later that my interest is 23% and min pmt would be 60.00 a month for 3yrs. Make the calculation - its been more than 3 yrs and I still owe 1900.00. I can only afford to pay 100.00 a month.

My advice, dont make the same mistake I did. Its better if you plan your studies and get CBT nuggets trainers for 149.00 each course or buy books which are much cheaper. Online course dont give you the full detail for the exams, you will need additional material.
    What next?
  • my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
    Thanks jmc724 for the reply...I see...yeah..that is the negative part when it comes to online courses..i am still hoping for a good online course with an affordable fee.
    is there any recognized online course?

About CBT nuggets...which do u advise to get?
    Anybody tried the careeracademy online course...it looks like a good online course..but the fee is quite high?any suggestion
  • jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    Ive used quite a few CBT nuggets videos lately. They are great, much better than Learnkey which is also great. But they are in more detail. Learnkey is pricey, CBT nuggets is affordable.
    What next?
  • NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    CBT Nuggets all the way on video training. Watch the videos and buy a book or two and you will be ready. This is just my opinion but it's been working so I'm sticking to it.
  • mikey_bmikey_b Member Posts: 188
    I'm waiting for Train Signal to release more 2k3 courses, I really like their materials. Supplement with MS press books and trial server software and you should be set.
    Mikey B.

Current: A+, N+, CST, CNST, MCSA 2003
    WIP: MCSE 2003
    what you guys think of www.careeracademy.com?
    need to scout for more online course..anyone had one in mind?