Options

Job Posting question

scc007scc007 Banned Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys, I was wondering what is the rule for posting job opening on this forum? I don't want to break the rule.

I work for a small but growing IT company and we are looking to hiring for a few entry-level IT positions. Thought it would be helpful to let the Tech Exam community know about this. This is especially help for those looking to break into the IT field, but has limited experience.

Please let me know if this is within Tech Exam forum rule.

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I have seen others post jobs on here, so you should be fine too I guess.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    quinnyflyquinnyfly Member Posts: 243 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I would perhaps post a link to these positions, we link just about everything else!!
    The Wings of Technology
  • Options
    a.a.!4lifea.a.!4life Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    There's also a job board sticky, I noticed some jobs are posted there. http://www.techexams.net/forums/jobs-degrees/633-job-boards.html
  • Options
    Yes, I have seen other post job listings here. I did not see anything in the forum rules against it.

I'll wait for a few more responses before proceeding. I don't want to be banned from the forum because it appears I was recruiting.

I guess I will post details of job opening once I understand the rule.
  • Options
    YuckTheFankeesYuckTheFankees Member Posts: 1,281 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I've seen many postings about job openings and no one has ever said anything negative. I hope this helps.
  • Options
    the_hutchthe_hutch Banned Posts: 827
    As far as I know, its not against the rules. But even if it were, you wouldn't get banned from the forums, they would just close down the thread and let you know. The administrators on here are very reasonable people, and aren't looking for a reason to boot you.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input guys. It looks like the general consensus is that it is acceptable to post this job opening.

I will post and provide link soon. Thanks again for the responses.