Options

Passed ICND1 today

antohesorinantohesorin Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everybody.

I passed my ICND1 a few hours ago with a score of 914 points, the minimum passing score was 804.
The exam was very easy for me as i worked in it, networking, linux environment for the last 6 years but only 1 month ago i moved to London and it seems i need some certifications to get a job here so i decided on cisco.
For learning i bought a video tutorial on CCNA & CCNP (not sure if i`m allowed to post the website here) and dynagen emulator for some lab examples but i worked with cisco equipment before and most of the stuff i already heard about.

Next week i`m going for ICND2 and my goal is that by the end of July to get the CCNP. Are cisco CCNP exams really hard?
Also i haven't decided on what other certification besides cisco to take, i was thinking microsoft, maybe someone can suggest something.

It`s great to join your community.
Regards
Sorin

Comments

• Options
    beach5563beach5563 Member Posts: 344 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, good luck for ICND2, which videos did you use?
  • Options
    beach5563 wrote: »
    Congrats, good luck for ICND2, which videos did you use?

I got this cisco package here: Online Courses | E Learning | Microsoft | CISCO | Training | CCNA | CCNP | MCSE which includes video tutorials for CCENT, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE for Routing and Switching and CCNA Security. The videos look a bit old but they work for me.

Regards
    Sorin
  • Options
    JeanMJeanM Member Posts: 1,117
    Congrats on the pass. Have you already scheduled for ICND2?

CCNP is 3 tests, Route/Switch/TShoot, and some of it is really interesting!
    2015 goals - ccna voice / vmware vcp.
  • Options
    fadhilfadhil Member Posts: 200
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!

Good luck on the next one. Keep up the momentum!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    JeanM wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass. Have you already scheduled for ICND2?

CCNP is 3 tests, Route/Switch/TShoot, and some of it is really interesting!

Not yet because i have a really nasty cold but i`ll be taking it sometime next week.
    Thanks for all the replies.
  • Options
    YuckTheFankeesYuckTheFankees Member Posts: 1,281 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Awesome job, and good luck with your remaining Cisco exams!
  • Options
    maddemmaddem Member Posts: 117 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    KPLCKPLC Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Thank you all for the replies. Any advice on what other certifications i should get apart from cisco? I plan to get a job as a network/system administrator.

Regards
    Sorin