Options

just need some clarification

thisisalex02thisisalex02 Member Posts: 136
hey all..my test is next monday...im pretty nervous bout it but let me tell you what i have done so far.... Ok i have read exam cram 2.... i have gone through Learnkey series and i can go through preoplogic premium edition test--all 3 test i score no lower than 855. I have read through the technotes fully bout 2 times and i plan to read it every day for the next week to make sure i memorize all the info needed... Am i ready to sit???? maybe im just being paranoid. i tried mcsme site and that test is a lot different than preoplogic and the test on here so i just ignored it. I can pass the exams on this site 100% learnkey series all 4 cd's all three preplogic exams...and i can go through the technotes and answer all the end of chapter test... what you all think?
Switches are bridges on steroids!

Comments

• Options
    filkenjitsufilkenjitsu Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I think you definetly need to put in more study time
    CISSP, CCNA SP
    Bachelors of Science in Telecommunications - Mt. Sierra College
    Masters of Networking and Communications Management, Focus in Wireless - Keller
  • Options
    /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    You sound like you know enough, but obviously you're the only one who knows for sure.

If you know the Technotes from this site, you should be just fine. If you're really worried, buy the complete version of the Net+ Technotes and study those.
  • Options
    yea i have the fulll version of the technotes and i have gone through it multiple times as well as the end of chapter test and the bonus test. So pretty much if i can go through the technotes and answer all questions correctly i should be ok?? im taking n10-002. filkenjitsu why do you think that i need more study time?
  • Options
    Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□
    you are way more then ready. remember this is an entry level test. if you are getting 850s on those prep test, go take the test now.
  • Options
    yea preplogic premium edition consist of three test..on all of em i get no lower than a 875 or so..usually i just miss one or two. also the test that came with my preplogic book i can get 100 easy. Just nervous for some reason but i should be ok right?
  • Options
    corey1980corey1980 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used the technotes from this site as well as the LearnKey training with the Transcendor tests to study and I passed the test with no problem. Sounds like we used almost the same study tools and if you are passing all of the practice tests with that high of score, I doubt you will have any trouble at all.
  • Options
    /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    You really do sound ready.

If you feel confident that you know what's in the Technotes, go take the actual exam and you should be just fine.

Just remember, we all get nervous whether we know the material or not. It's just a part of taking exams. icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□
    just remember, passing the net plus only requires a 550 or some sh....
  • Options
    thanks all for the prompt responses. im sitting on the 20th and taking the n10-002 (didnt want to take 003 hehe). i just wanted some reassurance thats all.... ill keep on studyin the technotes to make sure i dont miss anything and ill keep you all posted on how it goes..THANKS