Options

ICND2 later this week or early next

ToddBToddB Member Posts: 149
I feel good about it, except during the part 1 test I failed it twice. Only this time can't really afford to take all these tests. Ive been mostly using Chris Bryant took a few mok tests doing good. Looks link 2 off my toughest parts are IPv6 and ACL.
keep ya posted!
:thumbup:

Phil 4:6 "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."

Comments

• Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    If those are two you are having the hardest struggle with than you are doing good. I don't know about you, but I'm finding ICND2 to be more difficult than ICND1.

I wish you the best. Let us know how it goes.
  • Options
    luberguilarteluberguilarte Member Posts: 112
    Heyy buddy don't worry , take your time and make sure you crack good those topics , anyway you have to be confident with them because on a future interview if the ask you you have to give them deep details about them anyway , so make sure you study to retain not to pass and forget. Congratulations for this step you taking.
  • Options
    sangstarsangstar Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm sitting ICND2 in 2 weeks, have used Cisco Press (Odom's book) and am on the last few CBT nuggets.
    I was impressed with Odom's book, especially after the bad reviews it got.

Side by side I have a lab on Packet tracer to practice what I am learning.

I work in IT, so as practice, I am rebuilding some customer networks, using all of the ICND2 concepts I have learnt.
  • Options
    ChickenNuggetzChickenNuggetz Member Posts: 284
    Keep it up! Keep labbing and keep reviewing! You can do this!
    :study: Currently Reading: Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator and Engineer by Ashgar Ghori

Certifications: CCENT; CCNA: R&S; Security+

Next up: RHCSA