Passed ICND2

mark076hmark076h Member Posts: 154
Finally got my CCNA after studying on and off for years. Two weeks ago i failed the ICND2 (still not sure how) with a 790 and today i finished it off with a solid 902. Now i can finally move on to some more advanced stuff which i already do at work.

Comments

• fadhilfadhil Member Posts: 200
    congrats for passing exam.
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass!!

What advanced stuff will you be working on?

What did you use to pass after the failed test?
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • ciscoman2012ciscoman2012 Member Posts: 313
    Awesome news! On to the next one!!
  • luberguilarteluberguilarte Member Posts: 112
    Congratulations , take 1 week brake and hits the books again , remember this , keep readying the ccna book even if you pass the test , that way you retain all the materials cover on the ccna and become natural on you.
  • mark076hmark076h Member Posts: 154
    Congratulations on the pass!!

What advanced stuff will you be working on?

What did you use to pass after the failed test?

Well i work with everything from old 3550's up to the new Nexus 5548's and 1000V's.

After i failed i just kept on studying, made flashcards and studied all day.
  • ToddBToddB Member Posts: 149
    Congrats way to go, hope to have the same email next!
    :thumbup:

Phil 4:6 "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."
  • jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! On to the next!
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • maddemmaddem Member Posts: 117 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on pass!!