Options

Beginner ccna

JakurawJakuraw Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi I'm a guy that wants to get better at networking. My level of network skills are basic, the books I've studied are Routing Protocols and Concepts, Network Fundamentals and now I'm reading Lan Switching and Wireless. So if there is anyone out there who is interested in discusssing Networking through skype or make smal labs together make it a bit fun please contact me. Send me a pm and we can exchange info.. i speak Swedish, English and Spanish.
Some play soccer others exercise I decided to put mine time on this.icon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gif

Comments

• Options
    YuckTheFankeesYuckTheFankees Member Posts: 1,281 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Welcome aboard! This community is great for beginners, take a look at all the threads in the network+ and CCNA section...if you have any questions from your studying..feel free to ask questions!
  • Options
    JakurawJakuraw Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks... I've browsed around this forum, and like you said there is alot of good info.
    questions well defenitly pop up....:D
    I really would like to discuss the subject with those who are in the same level I guess we will have similar questions that we could work out together. like a study grup on the web.. No ofence to pros but I will probably bored you out. whit beginners talk :D
  • Options
    pingu_74pingu_74 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm starting as well...hope we get a lot off support from the guys/gals in this forum.icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    SomnipotentSomnipotent Member Posts: 384
    welcome to both techexams and the wonderful world of cisco! you'll find this to be a great repository of information from all walks of cisco certified individuals. pose your questions and you'll get an answer, or several :)
    Reading: Internetworking with TCP/IP: Principles, Protocols, and Architecture (D. Comer)