Options

70-640 Coming Soon

steelejonessteelejones Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Preparing for my first exam thats coming early in June. Nervous.....

Bought a Cybex MCTS study guide book and a Ucertify test helper.....

How do you know when your fully prepared or do you ever ?

Comments

• Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I generally know I am ready when I can go through the exam objectives and explain what they are and how to do them.
    Did you do any labbing? That's the key to these exams.
  • Options
    steelejonessteelejones Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    explain 'labbing' please
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Did you set up a domain controller and a client computer? When going through the book, it helps to follow along with the exercises.

You can download virtual box and get evaluation copies of Server 2008 R2 to lab with.
  • Options
    KrunchiKrunchi Member Posts: 237
    I usually know I'm ready when I do a Selftest and I not only know the question but I know why the other three answers are wrong and can explain why.
    Certifications: A+,Net+,MCTS-620,640,642,643,659,MCITP-622,623,646,647,MCSE-246
  • Options
    method115method115 Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Krunchi wrote: »
    I usually know I'm ready when I do a Selftest and I not only know the question but I know why the other three answers are wrong and can explain why.

Same here this is how I know Im ready. I need to get to studying for these exams again as well. I've changed jobs recently so I haven't been studying at all.
  • Options
    AmjoAmjo Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Dude always check the Technet, there is too many informations about the concepts which will be presented in the exam, most of the questions are tricky! and you should be able to recognize what is the question ask you for, and in which area. LAB, LAB LAB always hands on lab.. good luck in your test..
    In Progress: MCTS Network Infa
    Next: MCTS SA toward MCITP SA