Options

Failed 70-290 with 546

Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
Hey people

Got to admit i believe i only revised 30% of this exam content, no surprise i failed but i could have easy got a lower score than 546. I understood the questions and new exactly what they were asking but lack of knowledge meant i picked the wrong answer. I have every confidence in passing my 2nd chance. Simulation were easy, i had never administered a sus server and managed to navigate to were i needed to input information and also NT backup was simple to configure. Anyone who is taking this exam soon just has to cover all the subject areas of exam content and the right answer will be obvious, i had a lot of guess's which is never gonna lead to a pass.

Lee H

Comments

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Good luck on that 2nd shot! You should have a good handle on it now!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    nouveaux21nouveaux21 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    OKay... why the **** would you take an exam after having reviewed only 30% of the material??? Were you just hoping to pass on the off chance that you could squeak by, especially now that you have your free retake? I dont mean to be offensive or start a flame war or anything, but I really dont think thats the way to go with these tests... I just took 291 ... twice... and I'm going to have to take the stupid thing a 3rd time now...

I think you might want to reconsider doing that again cause these tests aren't that easy... Maybe you can get away with it on 270 and 290... but from what i've heard and experienced, youre not going to be happy if you do that on the other exams...

anyway these are just drunken bitter ramblings so take them how you want them... I'm going to pour myselkf another rum and coke (ps: buy captain morgan.,.. or calico jack or something like that! none of that bottom shelf crap!)

-nouveaux21
  • Options
    Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
    Hi nouveaux21

Let me tell you why i only revised 30% of the exam content, i have 7 month old son and another baby due in Jan which is making my partner very ill at times, whilst i work full time and help out with the baby i did try my best at studying, i knew 4 days before the exam that i had a lot to cram in but there was no time to re schedule the exam they require 2 working days notice, my exam was on a Monday so i would have had to re shedule say the wednesday or thursday, even on them days i still beleived i could read what content i had to go over.

As of writing this message i failed 70-290 1 week after my first go, i wasnt able to book it when i wanted it due to colleges closing for 2 months, monday gone was my only chance apart from september. And that time i was 70% ready, third time lucky is waht i say so roll on september

Lee H