anyone ever received 1000

ToddBToddB Member Posts: 149
Ive taking Nortel and others I did get a 100%, but Cisco answers are sometime so close were 2 or 3 look correct. Has anyone ever received a perfect score.
:thumbup:

Phil 4:6 "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."

Comments

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    I've seen a few come through with perfect scores. Usually met with quite a bit of skepticism but its not impossible I suppose. I've had perfect scores on plenty of other tests, but never a Cisco exam.

I think I remember a few recent 1000s on the TSHOOT exam.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • spiderjerichospiderjericho Registered Users, Member Posts: 890 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Yeah, 1000s are pretty skeptical. Getting a perfect on one of their test, which 35% of which is geared to trick you, 5% is trivial pursuit of obscure facts and 60% is actual material, is pretty difficult, especially as you move up to professional and expert level.

I suspect my friend China Tom (aka test prep but to each their own).

But I can see it on CCNA.
  • ToddBToddB Member Posts: 149
    Yea my wife was saying whar are you shooting for, I said 1000 which Ive recieved on other stuff. Really the highest score I heard on icnd1, 2 or full ccna was a 970(pretty darn good).
    :thumbup:

Phil 4:6 "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."