ICND2 Labs?

Darthn3ssDarthn3ss Member Posts: 1,096
Anyone know of a good source for labs for the ICND2 Exam? My searches have come up empty and I don't have access to the Cisco networking academy for their labs anymore :/

Is there a vendor out there or something?

Looking for some fairly challenging labs; I've got 4 2950's and as many 3725's as my PC's can emulate :D
Fantastic. The project manager is inspired.

In Progress: 70-640, 70-685

Comments

• Darthn3ssDarthn3ss Member Posts: 1,096
    strong replies:views ratio on this forum.

• spd3432spd3432 Member Posts: 224
    I went the one exam route to CCNA. I used this lab book 101 Cisco CCNA Labs - Book It's also available on Amazon. A bit pricey but there were some things covered in the labs in that book that were barely touched on in the Cybex CCNA guide by Lammle (6th edition).
    ----CCNP goal----
    Route [ ] Studying
    Switch [ ] Next
    Tshoot [ ] Eventually
  • YFZbluYFZblu Member Posts: 1,462 ■■■■■■■■□□
    spd3432 wrote: »
    I went the one exam route to CCNA. I used this lab book 101 Cisco CCNA Labs - Book It's also available on Amazon. A bit pricey but there were some things covered in the labs in that book that were barely touched on in the Cybex CCNA guide by Lammle (6th edition).

101 Cisco CCNA labs does sell for $9.99 as a Kindle book...Huge savings on that one if you have a Kindle.
  • wellnowwhatwellnowwhat Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    101 Cisco CCNA labs does sell for $9.99 as a Kindle book...Huge savings on that one if you have a Kindle.

There are Kindle apps for iOS, Mac, and PC, as well, in addition to the Kindle Cloud Reader. No reason to spend more than you need to with so many platforms available.
  • YFZbluYFZblu Member Posts: 1,462 ■■■■■■■■□□
    There are Kindle apps for iOS, Mac, and PC, as well, in addition to the Kindle Cloud Reader. No reason to spend more than you need to with so many platforms available.

I feel a little sheepish admitting this, but I had no idea there were Kindle apps for PC...I went ahead and downloaded the app and spent $9 on the Cisco lab book. I scrolled through a little, and it looks great. Thanks for the post.
  • Darthn3ssDarthn3ss Member Posts: 1,096
    I'll have to check it out. thanks .

• wbosherwbosher Member Posts: 422
    I used to set up a lab well into the night, the whole time getting into a bottle of bourben or whatever was available. When I was starting to see double, I'd mess up the config and go to bed. The next day I'd fire it up and have to figure out what was wrong, because I'd forgotten what i did the night before. icon_lol.gif