MCQ Questions is driving me insane! :(

mindzfreakmindzfreak Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys, i'm having my revision for the upcoming Internetworking exam next week. But i've some problems in the revisionicon_sad.gif So i'm wondering if it is possible to ask you guys for help here in this forum?

Comments

• r_durantr_durant Member Posts: 486 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm going to ask a foolish question, but what is MCQ?

What type of help are you asking of the forum?
    CCNA (Expired...), MCSE, CWNA, BSc Computer Science
    Working on renewing CCNA!
  • mindzfreakmindzfreak Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    r_durant wrote: »
    I'm going to ask a foolish question, but what is MCQ?

What type of help are you asking of the forum?

Something like this..? To prevent large amount of processing power being consumed on a router, a ____ route would be configured on a stub router.

1.)
    1. Link state
    2. Broadcast
    3. Default static
    4. Distance Vector
    I just couldn't figure its which one.. aren't i right if i choose distance vector..?
  • jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    A stub router could use a default static route to get out. That would require the least amount of processing power.
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • georgemcgeorgemc Member Posts: 429
    mindzfreak wrote: »
    Something like this..? To prevent large amount of processing power being consumed on a router, a ____ route would be configured on a stub router.

1.)
    1. Link state
    2. Broadcast
    3. Default static
    4. Distance Vector
    I just couldn't figure its which one.. aren't i right if i choose distance vector..?

Uhh...I'm fairly certain that that course you're taking provided you with a text that is more than able to answer basic questions such as that if you'd just bother to read it.

Also, did you mean MQC rather than MCQ?

M = Modular
    Q = QoS
    C = CLI

Although it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the question you're referring to...
    WGU BS: Business - Information Technology Management
    Start Date: 01 October 2012
    QFT1,PFIT in progress.
    TRANSFERRED/COMPLETED: AGC1,BBC1,LAE1,QBT1,LUT1,QLC1,QMC1,QLT1,IWC1,INC1,INT1,BVC1,CLC1,MGC1, CWV1 BNC1, LIT1,LWC1,QAT1,WFV1,EST1,EGC1,EGT1,IWT1,MKC1,MKT1,RWT1,FNT1,FNC1, BDC1,TPV1 REQUIRED:
  • r_durantr_durant Member Posts: 486 ■■■□□□□□□□
    After thinking about it a lil bit, I'm thinking he/she means Multiple Choice Question...icon_silent.gif
    CCNA (Expired...), MCSE, CWNA, BSc Computer Science
    Working on renewing CCNA!
  • georgemcgeorgemc Member Posts: 429
    Aaahhh....ok.

The rest of my reply stands though.
    WGU BS: Business - Information Technology Management
    Start Date: 01 October 2012
    QFT1,PFIT in progress.
    TRANSFERRED/COMPLETED: AGC1,BBC1,LAE1,QBT1,LUT1,QLC1,QMC1,QLT1,IWC1,INC1,INT1,BVC1,CLC1,MGC1, CWV1 BNC1, LIT1,LWC1,QAT1,WFV1,EST1,EGC1,EGT1,IWT1,MKC1,MKT1,RWT1,FNT1,FNC1, BDC1,TPV1 REQUIRED:
  • mindzfreakmindzfreak Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    jamesp1983 wrote: »
    A stub router could use a default static route to get out. That would require the least amount of processing power.

Static route.. require less processing power... Darn i forgotten that.. Thanks my friend for reminding me i guess you helped me out:) But there is this question that i couldn't figure it out....

A network administrator wants to design his network to support discontinuous network.
    Which routing protocol is suitable to support this network?

(A) Static
    (B) Default
    (C) Classful
    (D) Classless

Classful and Classless are both (RIP) and since RIP is the older routing protocol, so i guess RIP should be able to support discontinuous network..? But then if so, which one should be correct? Classless or Classful? (Since both of them are consider RIP) Im confused..
  • kahnkahn Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm thinking he/she means Multiple Choice Question...icon_silent.gif

I 2nd this one...this is exactly what MCQ stands for :)
  • wrwarwickwrwarwick Member Posts: 104
    mindzfreak wrote: »
    Static route.. require less processing power... Darn i forgotten that.. Thanks my friend for reminding me i guess you helped me out:) But there is this question that i couldn't figure it out....

A network administrator wants to design his network to support discontinuous network.
    Which routing protocol is suitable to support this network?

(A) Static
    (B) Default
    (C) Classful
    (D) Classless

Classful and Classless are both (RIP) and since RIP is the older routing protocol, so i guess RIP should be able to support discontinuous network..? But then if so, which one should be correct? Classless or Classful? (Since both of them are consider RIP) Im confused..

You are on the right track with this one - sounds like you need to brush up on some definitions (classful vs classless, etc).

To be honest, it really just sounds like you want others to give the answers for whatever test revision you have to work on.
  • kurosaki00kurosaki00 Member Posts: 973
    After thinking about it a lil bit, I'm thinking he/she means Multiple Choice Question...icon_silent.gif

lol! I lold!
    I seriously didnt knew what he meant by MCQ
    meh
  • wbosherwbosher Member Posts: 422
    mindzfreak, I suggest you get youself a good CCNA book (Cisco Press or Sybex) and start reading it mate.