Help

gergergerger Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I want to prepare for the CCNA EXAM this year, so I need help.

Comments

• fsanyeefsanyee Member Posts: 171
    Do you want us to prepare for the exam on your behalf?
  • kurosaki00kurosaki00 Member Posts: 973
    so...
    what kind of coffee you guys like?
    caramel machiato is the best for me.
    If I were to pick a favorite coffee I say cuban coffee!
    meh
  • wbosherwbosher Member Posts: 422
    I prefer to sip on a nice cold beer when I'm studying.:)
  • MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    gerger wrote: »
    I want to prepare for the CCNA EXAM this year, so I need help.

I recommend that you buy some books and you have to be willing to invest some time with this certification. 6 - 8 months if you're completely new to networking. Also, if you are new to networking I recommend that you go the two test route (ICND1+2).

I'm guessing by the minimalistic post on here I'd say that you probably aren't willing to do so.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I'm sure many of us would be happy to help you but you need to let us know what you need help with. Go read the CCNA forums to find out what sort of resources that you can find. Try to find out what you should buy to help you study. One thing we won't do is help you ****. We also don't support materials that help you ****. So if some website tells that you will get a 100% pass.. maybe you should stay away from it or use certguard to make sure its safe to use. CertGuard | IT Certification Exam Security & Integrity

I suggest starting with these books:

http://www.amazon.com/Official-Certification-Library-640-802-Containing/dp/1587201836/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1338322823&sr=8-2
    Amazon.com: CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide, includes CD-ROM: Exam 640-802 (9780470901076): Todd Lammle: Books

Subnetting:
    Practice Subnet Skills: A Place to Practice Your Subnetting Skills

Remember to have fun when you study.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    kurosaki00 wrote: »
    If I were to pick a favorite coffee I say cuban coffee!
    When I'm studying, I'll often skip the 'coffee' bit and go straight for the rum. . . and a Cuban, whenever possible. icon_wink.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.