Options

Asking for preparing CCNA exam????

frankie_skyfrankie_sky Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
i'm studying this book, "Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide Fourth Edition (640-801), sybex,2004" , but after i read the book twice time already i'm still feel there are a lot of things haven't cover yet, and i do some test like the "savvyengine ccna 640-801" i feel the exam simulator quiz is very tough , i just want know, i need to find another book to study or not?....

besides this, my tutor said that's enough for the ccna exam already , izzit bullshit?????

Comments

• Options
    johnnynodoughjohnnynodough Member Posts: 634
    yes, you need more than that, at least the 5th edition of the Sybex CCNA book, there is tested material that Is not covered there. I prefer Cisco Press, because when new material is added to the test, updates are posted on CiscoPress.com so You can append to the book you already payed for instead of having to buy another edition like you do with Sybex.

You could also probably find the missing material on Cisco.com, I beleive NAT and some supernetting/subnet zero information is not in the 4th edition.
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2

2 games againts San Fran coming up, oh yeah baby, why even play? just put then in the win category and call it good :p
  • Options
    johnnynodoughjohnnynodough Member Posts: 634
    also it really helps to have some real equipment or a good simulator to practice CLI, I couldnt just read it and remember it, I had to play with it.
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2

2 games againts San Fran coming up, oh yeah baby, why even play? just put then in the win category and call it good :p