Options

My harder topic on ICND2

luberguilarteluberguilarte Member Posts: 112
Hi guys , so far spanning-tree is the harder topic on ICND2 , everything else it looks pretty logical to me , I just cant still understand it well , I know the purpose of it, but the functionality inside it's like what the heck . I guest I have to read the chapter like 4 times more to sticky into my head. Anyone feel the same way?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    georgemcgeorgemc Member Posts: 429
    .... to sticky into my head.....

haha...was the sticky intended as a pun or just your fingers remembering setting up port security? :D
    WGU BS: Business - Information Technology Management
    Start Date: 01 October 2012
    QFT1,PFIT in progress.
    TRANSFERRED/COMPLETED: AGC1,BBC1,LAE1,QBT1,LUT1,QLC1,QMC1,QLT1,IWC1,INC1,INT1,BVC1,CLC1,MGC1, CWV1 BNC1, LIT1,LWC1,QAT1,WFV1,EST1,EGC1,EGT1,IWT1,MKC1,MKT1,RWT1,FNT1,FNC1, BDC1,TPV1 REQUIRED:
  • Options
    r_durantr_durant Member Posts: 486 ■■■□□□□□□□
    georgemc wrote: »
    haha...was the sticky intended as a pun or just your fingers remembering setting up port security? :D

haha...good one! i wish I could sticky everything I read and did in labs! :D
    CCNA (Expired...), MCSE, CWNA, BSc Computer Science
    Working on renewing CCNA!
  • Options
    r_durantr_durant Member Posts: 486 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi guys , so far spanning-tree is the harder topic on ICND2 , everything else it looks pretty logical to me , I just cant still understand it well , I know the purpose of it, but the functionality inside it's like what the heck . I guest I have to read the chapter like 4 times more to sticky into my head. Anyone feel the same way?
    Thanks

On a more serious note, take a look at Brian McGahan explanation in the free offering of INE's CCNA R&S videos. Videos 13 - 15 should help you.
    CCNA (Expired...), MCSE, CWNA, BSc Computer Science
    Working on renewing CCNA!