100 (give or take 4 pts) points away from the minimal... **weeps**

2 Router Sims

Tons o' Subnetting
PC Modding at it best -
Xoxide.com, Directron.com, frozenpc.com, frozencpu.com

Comments

• Options
    rc240sxrc240sx Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Since you went through the academy, im sure you know everything there is to know. The trick is trying to take it all out. If your not studying a few hours a day with practice exams for at least two weeks you probably wont be ready. Practice exams help you remember what you learned and get ready for the format of the actual exam. When I was finished with studying I could do class B and C subnetting in a few seconds. Take it from someone who went through the academy.
  • Options
    vmanvman Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dear AnimeFrusionSmoothie

I'm soo sorry for u man I'm gona take my exam soon I was waiting for your replay that u passed the CCNA and I was expecting u to pass the exam sorry again man and wish a good luck for u in your next exam and don't give up and try to solve more Subnetting Q. and I wish u can tell us more about our Exam like if there any tricky Q, or what
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Same here man, sorry to hear...

I noticed in another post from you, you had 33% on the routing protocols topic.... I just can help saying that I wish I finished the Routing Protocols TechNote last week... icon_sad.gif I will also upload a practice lab (on paper) about configuring RIP and some other basic stuff, it will be released in beta first, but I hope it will help you for your next try...
  • Options
    AlexxZetaAlexxZeta Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I can give you a REALLY VALID help.

Please Install EASY CCNA 3.0.
    It's a great program.

You will Pass the exams 90% secure :))) Bye
    AlexxZeta
  • Options
    anpuanpu Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi,
    I am taking the exam next week. Let me know where to get some real exam type simulation questions.And where is this ccna3.0?