70-680 Test engine

mable123mable123 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi, Just recently decided to attempt to get my 70-608 exam and was looking for a bit of advice.

I have retreived labs/videos from suggested links on this forum (Thanks)

But I bought the MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-680): Configuring Windows 7 Book/CD Package and was looking for someone who has taken the exam to tell me if the test engine included with this package is similiar to that of the exam. For exam i completed the first chapter yesterday using the book and professor messor videos and was doing the test (customised for just the first chapter)

The questions were quite reasonable but included a couple of things that the book/videos never went over like the USMT and Easy File transfer.

I just want to know how accurate the the test engine is in regards to the acutal exam and if there are better test engine's available. As I have the links to a few others but want to know which is the best before spending stupid money on one.

Thanks for your responses in advance.

Comments

• kanecainkanecain Member Posts: 186 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have the same book, and USMT and Easy File Transfer are both lightly covered compared to the test engine questions. The author highly recommends that you lab while you read.
    WGU - Bachelors of Science - Information Security
    Start Date: Jan. 1st, 2012
    Courses:
    Done!!!