MCSE: Private Cloud

mrcookmrcook Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Can anyone confirm if I am understanding this correctly? You need an MCSA 2008 + 70-247 + 70-246 to get MCSE: Private Cloud. You can't use MCSA 2012 in place of 2008? Seems odd since you can upgrade MCITP:VA to MCSA 2012 with 70-417. Considering you would be coming from a 2008 virtualization cert you would think the natural progression would be towards the MCSE: Private Cloud.


Sign In or Register to comment.